For the safety and security of our guests, the following items are not allowed inside Allen Event Center:
- Purses or Bags that exceed our posted policy (refer to Bag Policy)
- Animals (except service animals)
- Outside food or beverages
- Professional camera, video, audio or recording devices
- Selfie sticks, monopods or tripods
- Balloons, confetti, silly string, streamers or stickers
- Pocket knives or weapons of any kind
- Glass, plastic, metal cans or bottles of any similar container
- Fireworks or explosives of any sort
- Chains, studded bracelets
- Laser pointers
- Noisemakers (boomboxes, whistles, air horns, sirens or anything of the like)
- Frisbees, beach balls, baseballs, footballs, basketballs, soccer balls, etc.
- Chairs, stools or other seating devices*
- Large Umbrellas
- Aerosol cans of any type, including mace or pepper spray
- Illegal substances
- Signs, banners or flags larger than 2’ x 3’ or affixed to a pole
- Brooms, poles or sticks of any kind
- Costumes with fixed masks
- Props which are dangerous in nature (including nunchucks, pitchforks, sling blades, axes, swords, whips, nooses, swords: plastic or metal, etc.)
- Skateboards, rollerboards, skate shoes, bikes, etc.
- Foul or disruptive language or behavior
- Unauthorized vending or distribution of pamphlets, flyers, handbills, etc.
* If you require special accommodations, please reach out to our Guest Services team.
Allen Event Center reserves the right to request the removal of any items deemed dangerous or inappropriate.